Fr. Dr. Mangalathil George
Area of Specialization: Oriental Canon Law
Mobile: +91 9446714511 Email: email@example.com
- B.Ph., St Joseph's Pont. Institute, Alwaye (1982)
- B.Th. - St Joseph's Pont. Institute, Alwaye (1987)Licentiate in Canon Law - PIO, Rome
- (1994)Doctorate in Canon Law - PIO, Rome (1997)
- B.A. in Economics (S.B. College, Changanacherry - Kerala University-1980) M.A. in Economics (S.B. College, Changanacherry Kerala University -1984)
- Visiting Faculty, Mar Thoma Vidyanikethan, Changanacherry, 1999
- Visiting Faculty, Missionary Orientation Centre, 2000-
- Permanent, teacher of Canon Law at Good Shepherd Major Seminary, Kunnoth from 2007-2014
- Visiting faculty at PVP, Kottayam from 2015-
Pastoral and administrative assignments
- Secretary to Metropolitan Archbishop of Changanacherry(1988)
- Vice Rector, St Thomas Minor Seminary, Changanacherry (1988-1992)
- Priest-in-charge, Lourdes Matha Parish, Eara (1988-1992)
- Vice Chancellor, Archeparchy of Changanacherry (1998-2000)
- Vicar, St Sebastian's Parish, Chanjody (1998)
- Chancellor, Archeparchy of Changanacherry (2000-2007)
- Archeparchial Consultor, Changanacherry (2000- 2007)
- Dean of Studies Good Shepherd Major Seminary, Kunnoth (2009-2013)
- Vicar, St. Mary’s Church Cheppumpara, February 15, 2017.
- The Metropolitans of Patriarchal or Major Archiepiscopal Churches, Rome 1997.
- “The Metropolitan Office in the Hierarchical Structure: Proposals for Particular Law of the Syro-Malabar Church” in Thomas Padiyath ed., Star from the East: Festschrift in honour of Archbishop Joseph Powathil, (Media House New Delhi, 2013), 395-409.