Fr. Dr. Lindo Kuttikadan
Area of Specialization: Philosophy
Contact : +91 8281610424, email@example.com
- B.Ph. from St.Joseph’s Pontifical Seminary, Aluva (1999-2002)
- B.A. (Philosophy) from MG University (2002).
- B.Th. from Jnana Deepa Vidyapith, Pune, India 2006.
- Licentiate in Philosophy from Pontifical University of Angelicum, Rome (2012) – Title of thesis for Licentiate: The Fifth Way According to St.Thomas Aquinas and Selected Secondary Authors
- Doctorate in Philosophy from Gregorian University, Rome (2016) – Title of Doctoral
- Dissertation: The Concept of a Triune God in the Philosophy of Richard Swinburne.
- Assistant Parish Priest – St.Sebasstian’s Forane Church, Kuttikad (January 2007 to January 2008).
- Assistant Parish Priest – St.Jospeh’s Forane Church, Aloor (from January 2008 to January 2009).
- Vice Rector, – St.Paul’s Minor Seminary, Irinjalakuda, Diocesan Vocation Promoter, Director Altar Boys Association (from January 2009 to January 2010).
- Parish Priest – Holy Trinity Church, Karalam (from April 2009 to June 2009)
- Office secretary at Bishop’s House, Notary, Project Officer and KLA Director (from January 2010- April 2010).
- Secretary to Bishop Pauly Kannookadan (from April to June 2010)
- Teaching Metaphysics, Medieval Philosophy, Symbolic Logic. Taking elective subjects such as Contemporary Atheism, St.Thomas Aquinas on Human Happiness.
- Philosophy of God
- Philosophy of Religion