Fr. Dr. Kaduppil Roy
Area of Specialization: Canon Law
Contact : +91 9447208289, email@example.com
- Bachelor of Philosophy;
- Licentiate in Canon Law and Doctorate in Oriental Canon Law,
- Ecclesiastical Jurisprudence
- Bachelor of Arts (Univeristy of Kerala),
- LLB (Gulbarga University, Karnataka)
- Conducted Marriage Preparation Courses and took classes on canonical aspects of marriage during the period 2003-2011.
- Visiting faculty at PVP from 2011-
- Assistant Parish Priest, St. Joseph Church, Koodalloor, Palai (1992-1994)
- Assistant Vice-Postulator, Cause of St. Alphonsa, Bharananganam (1994)
- Secretary to Bishop Mar Joseph Pallikaparampi! (1994-1996)
- Eparchial Judge, Eparchy of Palai (2002- 2003)
- Finance Officer, Diocese of Chicago, USA (2005-2007)
- Chancellor and Secretary to the Bishop, Diocese of Chicago, USA (2003-2011)
- Judicial Vicar, Diocese of Chicago, USA (2003-2011)
- Parish Priest, St. Thomas Church Monippally (2011-)
- Ministry of Governance of the Eparchial Bishops: Nature and Limits, A Theoiogico-Juridical Inquiry into the Codex Canonum Ecclesiarum Orientalium on the Basis of Canon 178, Rome 2002.
- "Eparchy: A Theologico-Canonical Reality", in Christian Orient, Vol. XXV, No. 3 (2004) pp. 110- 130.
- “The Institute of Eparchial assembly in Codex Canonum Ecclesiarum Orientalium”, Marthoma Margam (Ed.) Andrews Mekkattukunnel and…, (Kottayam 2012) 917-939.
- “Marriage and Family in the Context of Migration”, in The Pastoral Challenges of Marriage & Family Responses from India (ed.) Scaria Kanniyakonil and…, (Kottayam 2015) 199-212.