Fr. Thomas Karintholil
Spiritual Director - St. Thomas Apostolic Seminary
Area of Specialization: Sacred Liturgy
Mobile: +91 9446262922 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.Ph. from Paurastya Vidyapitham Vadavathoor (1999).
- B.A. (Philosophy) from Mahatma Gandhi University (1999).
- B.Th. from Paurastya Vidyapitham Vadavathoor (2003).
- Licentiate in Sacred Liturgy from Pontificio Ateneo Sant'Anselmo, Rome (2014) – Title of the thesis for Licentiate: The Architectural Setting and Theological Interpretation of Altar in the Syro-Malabar Tradition.
Pastoral and Teaching assignments
- Asst.vicar: St. George Forane Church Chempanthotty : (06.02.2005 to 13.05.2006 )
- Asst. vicar: Little Flower Forane Church Vellarikkundu : (13.05.2006 to 13.05.2007)
- 3Secretary to the Archbishop : (13.05.2007 to 16.05.2010)
- Vicar: Holy Family Church Koluvally & Archdiocesan director AKCC:
- (From 16.05.2010 to 16.05.2011)
- Asst. Director: Tellicherry Social Service Society (TSSS) : (16.05.2011 to 20.08.2011)
- Higher Studies Rome: (20.08.2011 to 10.09.2014)
- Vicar: St. Joseph's Church Palathumkadavu : (28.09.2015 to 16.05.2015)
- Spiritual Director and Teacher of Sacred Liturgy: St. Thomas Apostolic Seminary Vadavathoor: (25.05.2015 to.....)
Current Teaching Assignments and Subjects
- Teaching the degree subject "Crime and Punishment" and "The Liturgical Calendar of the Syro-Malabar Church" at Paurastya Vidyāpīṭham. Teaching the subjects " the Liturgy of the Hours" and "the Sacraments of Initiation" in Theology section at Paurastya Vidyāpīṭham. Takes elective subjects on the theology of Altar.
Areas of Interest
- Art and literature
- Modern trends in Sacred Liturgy
- Architecture and other sacred arts
- Spiritual direction