Equip the faithful to make a rational defense of the Christian faith. St. Peter exhorts: “Always be prepared to make a defense to any one who calls you to account for the hope that is in you…” (1 Pet 3,15).
Christian faith is reasonable. Faith and Reason are not contradictory but complimentary. Saint John Paul II wrote: “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth” (Fides et Ratio, preface).
. Two Years (Four Semesters) online course on Wednesdays.
Only 30 Catholic believers will be admitted to the Course. Minimum qualification is Bachelor degree in any field. Recommendation letter of the parish priest is required for registration.
Registration starts on 10 May.
- Introduction to Bible
- Introduction to Theology
- Introduction to Philosophy/Art of correct Thinking and Arguing
- .Relevance of Apologetics
- Biblical Apologetics
- History of Apologetics
- Fathers of the Church and Apologetics
- Science and Religion/Faith and Reason
- Dialogue with other Religions
- Biblical account of Creation and Theory of Evolution
- Philosophical Atheism
- Scientific Atheism
- Christian Sects
- Neuro Science and Religious experiences (miracles, stigmas etc.)
- Christological Problems
- Sacramental Questions – Reconciliation
- Theology of Eucharist
- Ecumenical Relations
- Same sex union, LGBT etc.
- Eschatology and Life after Death
Complete the Application Form
(limited seats only)