The aim of the course is to introduce the student of theology to the Christian understanding of the mystery of triune God and help him to know, love and experience the mystery of trinitarian love. The course projects the limitations of human intellect and words and focuses attention on prayer or worship as the primary locus of understanding God. The course, then.
discusses the data of revelation from scripture and tradition to offer a genuine understanding of the Trinitarian faith and Trinitarian doctrine of the Church.
- Bobrinskoy B.. The Mystery of the Trinity (New York. 1999).
- Lossky. V.. The Mystical Theology of the Eastern Church (Edinburgh. 1991).
- Zizioulas D.. Being as Communion (Crestwood. 1985).
- Wainwright W.. The Trinity in the New Testament (London. 1962).
- Rahner K.. The Trinity (London. 1970).
- Kasper W.. The God of Jesus Christ (New York. 1989).