This course is to familiarize the students the particular law of the Syro-Malabar Church, which includes the discussion of Major archbishop, metropolitan, bishops, exarchs and the organs assisting the eparchial bishop in the governance of the eparchy, clerics, evangelization of nations, divine worship and especially sacraments, feast and penance, marriage, acquisition and administration of temporal goods, laws onbaptized non-Catholic coming into full communion with the Catholic church, ecumenism, palliyogam- procedure rules.
- Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches’. The Code of Canon Law Particular Laws of the Syro-Malabar Church (in Synodal News Vol. 11. no. 1 May 2003).
- Coriden James. Green Thomas. Heintschel Donald, ed. The Code of Canon Law a Text and Commentary (New York 1985).
- Pospishil Victor. Eastern Catholic Marriage Law (New York 1991).
- Pospishil Victor. Eastern Catholic Church Law (New York 1996)
- Nedungatt George, ed. A Guide to the Eastern Code (Rome 2002).