This course has two important parts. The first part deals with the history of the Qurbana of St. Thomas Christians before and after Portuguese
Period and also with the restoration of Syro-Malabar Qurbana. The second part of the course consists of the study of the structure of the Qurbana. It deals also with the liturgical space in the East Syrian Tradition and the liturgical details of the seven important parts of SM Qurbana.
- Vcllian. J.. Qurbana Oru Padanam. (Mal.) OIRSI. Kottayam 1980.
- Mannooramparampil. T., Syro-Malabar Qurbanayude Charitra Paschattalam (Mai.). OIRSI. Kottayam 1986.
- Mannooramparampil. T. Syro-Malabar Qurbana OruPadanam (Mai.). 2 Vols.. OIRSI. Kottayam 1990.1998.
- Pathikulangara. V. Qurbana: Eucharistic Celebration of the Chaldeo Indian Church, Kottayam 1998.
- Pallath. P. The Eucharistic Liturgy of the St. Thomas Christians and the SynodofDiamper. Kottayam 2008.