The important contents of this course are the following: Old Testament Phase of the History of Salvation in Qurbana; Liturgy of Word as the commemoration of the paschal mystery of Christ; Different levels of proclamation in the Liturgy of Word; “Accessus ad Altäre” as the celebration of entry into heaven; Theology of the Qudasa of Addai and Mari: Qudasa as commemoration of the Raza; Different levels of the Commemoration of paschal mystery in SM Qurbana; Qudasa as Qurbana; Eucharstic Qudasa as Qudasa of God and Qudasa of assembly; East Syrian Qurbana as celebration of the vertical and horizontal communion.
- Commentaries on the East Syrian Qurbana by Theodore. Narsai. Gabriel Qatraya. Anonymous Author. Yohannan Bar Zo‘bi and Timothy II.
- Mannooramparampil. T. Syro-Malabar Qurbana OruPadanam (Mai.). 2 Vols.. OIRSI. Kottayam 1990.1998.
- Pathikulangara. V. Qurbana: Eucharistic Celebration of the Chaldeo Indian Church, Kottayam 1998.
- Yousif. P. “The Divine Liturgy According to the Rite of the Assyro-Chaldean Church”, in J. Madey. ed.. The Eucharistic Liturgy in the Christian East. Kottayam-Paderbom 1982.175-237.
- Maniyattu. P. Heaven on Earth: The Theology of Liturgical Spacetime in the East Syrian Qurbana. Rome 1995